Enter your info below to sign up for the Hooligan’s Mug Club!
*Terms and Conditions
- You must be 21+ with a valid I.D. to be a club member.
- All cases and kegs must be picked up in person during your membership period.
- You must schedule your pickup of beer by calling the brewery or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to pick up. Beer choices are subject to inventory availability.
- If you are unable to pick up your beer, you may delegate someone to pick it up for you. You must email us at least 2 days in advance with the name of your delegate. Your delegate must be 21+ and have a valid I.D.
- Beer included for pickup are kegs valued at $80 each and cases are valued at $48 each. A member may elect to pay the difference for a more expensive keg or case.
- Membership is final sale and may not be cancled for any reason. *Membership is not transferable.
- Long Ireland Brewing Company reserves the right to cancel and terminate a membership, at any time and for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, State and Federal alcohol related laws or attempted transfer of alcohol to minors.
- You may upgrade your membership within the first 30 days after purchase, you may not downgrade your membership.
- Private member events are for members only, unless specified in your membership benefits, spouses or another person may not take your place.
- Member mugs are property of Long Ireland Beer Company.
- Drinking from member mugs will be suspended during certain large specialty events (i.e. Halfway party, Pintwood Derby, etc.)
- Membership term is for 1 year from date of purchase, existing members will have priority for renewal before new members are accepted into the club.